Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Airhead Brunch March 5th at Max's Allegheny Tavern

Airhead Brunch March 5th at Max's Allegheny Tavern 6 months 4 weeks ago #1572

• Tom Furey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
It's that time of the year again, give or take. Time for the 3rd Annual Airhead Brunch at Max's Allegheny Tavern located at 537 Suismon Street on the Northshore of Pittsburgh on Sunday March 5th at 11:00 am A great chance to get your airhead out in the dead of warm winter and meet the local airheads.

If you haven't been before, Max's Alleghy Tavern really delivers one heck of a Sunday brunch with a heavy emphansis on Germanic essen. Here is the menu: www.maxsalleghenytavern.com/sunday.html

I would appreciate a heads up by Friday the 3rd to help with reservations n'at. Feel free to RSVP to my personal email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again,

Tom Furey

PS: I know this will conflict with the breakfast ride North, however it's my only Sunday off till who knows when.... sorry about that...
Hi Viz Uber Alles
Last Edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by Tom Furey.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Airhead Brunch March 5th at Max's Allegheny Tavern 6 months 2 weeks ago #1575

• John Hetz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Mary and I will be there. We can attest to the awesome brunch they served up last year. This is definitely a step up from Kings. The north breakfast pancake riders club will just have to do without us this month.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds