Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The North Breakfast location has moved!

The North Breakfast location has moved! 4 months 2 weeks ago #1584

• John Hetz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
New North Breakfast location
Since the Kings restaurant in Wexford has closed
The new North Breakfast location is at:
Kings Family Restaurant
112 Northtowne Square
Gibsonia, PA 15044
10:00 AM
GPS Latitude/Longitude Coordinates
40.63699720N - 79.94035990
www.google.com/maps/place/112+N+Towne+Sq...,+Gibsonia,+PA+15044
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by John Hetz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The North Breakfast location has moved! 4 months 2 weeks ago #1585

• Ralph L. Meyer
  • Gold Boarder
  • Love my GPS, but carry maps too! ATGATT
  • Thank you received: 11
A bit more information on the King's Gibsonia:
If you're coming from the West on Rte 910, turn left at the stoplight at Rte 8, traveling North, stay in the left lane, and get in the left turn lane for the next stoplight. Turn left at that light and King's will be on your right as you travel up the entrance road to Northtowne Square. They have a big parking lot in front and on the side.
If you're coming over 910 from the East, turn right at the stoplight at Rte 8, traveling North, immediately get in the left lane, and get in the left turn lane for the next stoplight. Turn left at that light and King's will be on your right as you travel up the entrance road to Northtowne Square.. They have a big parking lot in front and on the side.
I contacted the folks at King's and let them know that we'd definitely be there this Sunday at 10:00AM. Because they are very busy at that time on Sunday and they haven't a separate room as the King's at Wexford did, they said it might be a few moments before they would have sufficient tables free together to seat everyone at the same spot...When they asked how many we could expect, I told them probably between 10 and 20 people anyway.
In any event we're set up at King's Gibsonia @ Northtowne Square then for this coming Sunday's Breakfast Ride.
See you there. :)
Riding 63 years and counting! ...Use a GPS--BUT... carry maps! 2 Laners rule unless ya gotta get somewhere fast, Then thank Gen'l/Prez Dwight D. Eisenhower for the Interstate system!!!

The North Breakfast location has moved! 4 months 2 weeks ago #1589

• Tom Furey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
see yinz there n'at. a bit closer to mi casa, what i loose in riding, i can make up in good yucks.
Hi Viz Uber Alles
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds