Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sunday, May7, 2017 North Breakfast Ride

Sunday, May7, 2017 North Breakfast Ride 4 months 2 weeks ago #1611

• Ralph L. Meyer
  • Gold Boarder
  • Love my GPS, but carry maps too! ATGATT
  • Thank you received: 11
As there seems to have been no discussion or change from last time, this coming Sunday's 10:00 AM North Breakfast Ride will most likely again be at the King's Family Restaurant on Rte 8 just North of the Rte 910 / Rte 8 crossing. At the next stop light North of the Rte 910 / Rte 8 crossing & stop light, turn left into the entrance to the Northtowne Shopping Center (with the Giant Eagle). King's will be on your right on the entry drive toward the shopping center.

C'you there.
Riding 63 years and counting! ...Use a GPS--BUT... carry maps! 2 Laners rule unless ya gotta get somewhere fast, Then thank Gen'l/Prez Dwight D. Eisenhower for the Interstate system!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sunday, May7, 2017 North Breakfast Ride 4 months 2 weeks ago #1613

• John Hetz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Ralph, Do they know we are coming? I know last month you talked to the manager and he hooked us up. Mary and I should be there.

Sunday, May7, 2017 North Breakfast Ride 4 months 2 weeks ago #1614

• Tom Furey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
see yinz there n'at
Hi Viz Uber Alles

Sunday, May7, 2017 North Breakfast Ride 4 months 2 weeks ago #1615

• Ralph L. Meyer
  • Gold Boarder
  • Love my GPS, but carry maps too! ATGATT
  • Thank you received: 11
John Hetz wrote:
Ralph, Do they know we are coming? I know last month you talked to the manager and he hooked us up. Mary and I should be there.

Yeah, they do...I spoke to the manager yesterday and he said if they have a chance beforehand, they'll set up for us at 10:00 AM, if they haven't a chance there may be a wee wait, but they'll be expecting us. :)
Riding 63 years and counting! ...Use a GPS--BUT... carry maps! 2 Laners rule unless ya gotta get somewhere fast, Then thank Gen'l/Prez Dwight D. Eisenhower for the Interstate system!!!
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds