Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sunday June 4th

Sunday June 4th 3 weeks 1 day ago #1633

• Ronald Kranz
  • Fresh Boarder
4-Winds Pancake Breakfast at Kings Route 8. Weather report is 100% rain? May have to use my K16Z4? While attending the Chicken Rally Rain was predicted everyday. Only rained Sunday morning requiring campers to pack up wet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Breakfast Ride Sunday, June 4th 2017. 3 weeks 22 hours ago #1635

• Ralph L. Meyer
  • Gold Boarder
  • Love my GPS, but carry maps too! ATGATT
  • Thank you received: 11
We'll be at King's Family Restaurant, Gibsonia, again this Sunday, June 4th, for the North Breakfast Ride at 10:00 AM. King's Gibsonia is on the right in the Entrance drive to Northtowne Square at one block North of Rte 910. At the stoplight one block north of the junction of Rte 910 and Rte 8, turn into the Entrance Drive past Nextier Bank heading tor Giant Eagle, GNC, the State Store, Beer Store, etc. and King's will be on your right off the Entrance Drive. You enter King's from the Entrance Drive.

C'y'all there! :)

BTW, I noticed on our events calendar the Gibsonia King's has been identified as the place we will be meeting for the North Breakfast Ride from here on out. As a result of that, when I spoke to the manager of King's this time to let them know we're coming, I asked him to put us on his calendar as a regular event from now on, and he said he would, so we're in like Flynn...and those of you who keep calendars with repeating events, you can put King's Gibsonia down for our regular meeting get-together spot for the North Breakfast Ride from here on.
Riding 63 years and counting! ...Use a GPS--BUT... carry maps! 2 Laners rule unless ya gotta get somewhere fast, Then thank Gen'l/Prez Dwight D. Eisenhower for the Interstate system!!!
Last Edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by Ralph L. Meyer.

North Breakfast Ride Sunday, June 4th 2017. 2 weeks 4 days ago #1637

• John Hetz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9

North Breakfast Ride Sunday, June 4th 2017. 1 week 6 days ago #1647

• Ralph L. Meyer
  • Gold Boarder
  • Love my GPS, but carry maps too! ATGATT
  • Thank you received: 11
Great shot by Walt! There were 16 of us and 13 bikes in evidence (provided I counted correctly). The North B-Ride has been doing well at the new spot! I hear Walt and Bob did a ride over to the 100 year old Linden Tree at the church across from the Harmony Museum. Should have been a great day for it!
Riding 63 years and counting! ...Use a GPS--BUT... carry maps! 2 Laners rule unless ya gotta get somewhere fast, Then thank Gen'l/Prez Dwight D. Eisenhower for the Interstate system!!!
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds