Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: North Breakfast Ride Sunday, Aug. 7th

North Breakfast Ride Sunday, Aug. 7th 2 weeks 3 days ago #1677

• Ralph L. Meyer
  • Gold Boarder
  • Love my GPS, but carry maps too! ATGATT
  • Thank you received: 11
Don't forget--North Breakfast Ride, 10:00AM at King's Family Restaurant, at Northtowne Square, Gibsonia--Left at 1 stoplight North of where State Rte 910 crosses State Rte 8: --Go North on 8 from the 910 & 8 Stoplight, staying in the left lane and turn left at the next stoplight. King's will be on your right as you ride in toward Giant Eagle. :)
Riding 63 years and counting! ...Use a GPS--BUT... carry maps! 2 Laners rule unless ya gotta get somewhere fast, Then thank Gen'l/Prez Dwight D. Eisenhower for the Interstate system!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Breakfast Ride Sunday, Aug. 7th 2 weeks 1 day ago #1679

• Ronald j Latkovic
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Might be able to make this one, if things workout.

North Breakfast Ride Sunday, Aug. 7th 1 week 5 days ago #1681

• Simeon Simeonov
  • Fresh Boarder
Good day.

Is anybody going for breakfast tomorrow? This will be my first time and i look forward to meet you.

Simeon

North Breakfast Ride Sunday, Aug. 7th 1 week 5 days ago #1682

• Ralph L. Meyer
  • Gold Boarder
Simeon Simeonov wrote:
Good day.

Is anybody going for breakfast tomorrow? This will be my first time and i look forward to meet you.

Simeon
There are usually between 12 and 20 Four Winds motorcyclinsts there, sometimes more!
Riding 63 years and counting! ...Use a GPS--BUT... carry maps! 2 Laners rule unless ya gotta get somewhere fast, Then thank Gen'l/Prez Dwight D. Eisenhower for the Interstate system!!!

North Breakfast Ride Sunday, Aug. 7th 1 week 4 days ago #1683

• Ralph L. Meyer
  • Gold Boarder
There were 15 of us at the Gibsonia King's Family Restaurant enjoying fine breakfast, conversation, and tire kicking this morning. After breakfast, several rode North to Red Bank with Vince Gianetti (co-chair of the '17 Rally coming up in a couple of weeks) to check on the trailer et al. for the rally, and several others went West with Walt Halaja to the BSA rally being held this weekend over in Ohio--where yearly they raffle off a refurbished to like-new condition BSA bike. As usual, we were personally welcomed by King's fine manager who said he was happy to have us BMW motorcyclists there to enjoy our breakfasts at King's each month. We did, however miss several of our usual attendees: Ron "ReddyK" Latkovic who couldn't make it but sent us his greetings. Ron's wife, Jeanette, has not been feeling well. We all wish her well and hope she'll soon be feeling better! We also missed Sean Barrett, John & Mary Hetz, Frank Beatrous, Larry Snodgrass, Jack Bramkamp, and Joyce Elk among others! Hope you all can make it next time! We still had a nice bunch of bikes in the King's parking lot and kicked a lot of tires both at breakfast and before and after! :)
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Ralph L. Meyer.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds