Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Airhead Pre Open House Breakfast Meetup and Ride September 23rd

Airhead Pre Open House Breakfast Meetup and Ride September 23rd 3 months 2 days ago #1711

• Tom Furey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Join the Pittsburgh Airheads as we meet for a Pre-Open House Breakfast Buffet at the Eat n Park in Wexford.

European Cycles are having their Fall Open House on Saturday September 23rd located at 10269 Perry Hwy in Wexford. Beforehand The Airheads will be meeting at the Eat n Park at the crack of 10:00 am located at 2650 Brant School Rd in Wexford right at the I-79 Exit. The buffet is up till 11:00 am then we can all head over to European Cycles afterwards.

You don't need an airhead to attend. Please RSVP on this thread if you are coming so we can sort of arrange seating.

After the Open House, maybe we can shoot up north and have a bit of a ride.

See you there.
Hi Viz Uber Alles
Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Tom Furey.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Airhead Pre Open House Breakfast Meetup and Ride September 23rd 2 months 4 weeks ago #1715

• Ray Berney
  • Fresh Boarder
I be there at 10:00 am.

Airhead Pre Open House Breakfast Meetup and Ride September 23rd 2 months 3 weeks ago #1716

• John Hetz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Tom,
You can add two more to the RSVP list. We'll see ya at 10:00.

Airhead Pre Open House Breakfast Meetup and Ride September 23rd 2 months 3 weeks ago #1717

• Ralph L. Meyer
  • Gold Boarder
  • Love my GPS, but carry maps too! ATGATT
  • Thank you received: 12
Lots of luck on arranging seating at that joint. Their manager years ago would not bother to do so for 15 or 20 North Breakfast Riders who went there for a couple of months because of problems at the time with the then-open King's across the way on VIP drive. Even after all 20 of us were standing around waiting for tables she kept seating people where she could have held tables for us. She claimed they don't do reservations, and that seating was first come first served, and that there would be no arrangements for groups. Maybe they've changed, but that you'd have to find out. Lots of luck!!!
Riding 63 years and counting! ...Use a GPS--BUT... carry maps! 2 Laners rule unless ya gotta get somewhere fast, Then thank Gen'l/Prez Dwight D. Eisenhower for the Interstate system!!!

Airhead Pre Open House Breakfast Meetup and Ride September 23rd 2 months 3 weeks ago #1718

• Ray Berney
  • Fresh Boarder
Tom, Do to unforeseen circumstances, I not be able to attend tomorrow. Thankyou

Airhead Pre Open House Breakfast Meetup and Ride September 23rd 2 months 3 weeks ago #1720

• Tom Furey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Cheryl the morning manager said she will do her best to get us a few tables in the back room. I am shooting for 9:45, however if any of you all beat me there ask for Cheryl and she'll set us up. Shooting for four 4 tops. See yinz there.
Hi Viz Uber Alles
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds