Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sunday February 3rd - Airhead Brunch at Max's Allegheny Tavern.

Sunday February 3rd - Airhead Brunch at Max's Allegheny Tavern. 1 year 8 months ago #2082

• Tom Furey
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Sorry to conflict with the North Breakfast ride, but it's my only Sunday off until July......

The Western PA Airheads are having a brunch Sunday March 3rd at Max’s Allegheny Tavern located on the North Side at 537 Suismon St in Pittsburgh at 11:00 am. If you haven’t been, they have an amazing German Themed Brunch. For more information check out their website at maxsalleghenytavern.com
We will be discussing the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, Steel City Mods vs Rockers, Tent Float Rally, Hopewell Road Rally, Grimes Airfield, and possibly organizing a tech session sometime this Spring.

Afterwards we will be heading over to Bicycle Heaven to reconnoiter the location for the 2019 Steel City Mods Vs Rockers event. Check out their info at www.bicycleheaven.org

Please RSVP on this thread if you plan on attending so I can reserve enough tables.

See you there....

Hi Viz Uber Alles
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Tom Furey.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sunday February 3rd - Airhead Brunch at Max's Allegheny Tavern. 1 year 7 months ago #2085

• Ron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Yes, Tom this has occurred before. Sadly Sunday weather is for snow. I and others will go to Perkins for the pancake breakfast. Last month Perkins went well. Slightly better than Kings. The larger private space does help.

Attachment not found

Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Ron.

Sunday February 3rd - Airhead Brunch at Max's Allegheny Tavern. 1 year 7 months ago #2090

• Tom Furey
  • Expert Boarder
Ron... i'll see you next month at Perkins..... it too will be better riding weather then too.
Hi Viz Uber Alles

Sunday February 3rd - Airhead Brunch at Max's Allegheny Tavern. 1 year 7 months ago #2092

• Walter B. Halaja
  • Senior Boarder
Tom ... hope you made out OK for your airheads event ... Sun. was a very good day to ride an airhead? ... BTW we had 6 members at Perkins ... missing a few, maybe they forgot & besides it's March! ... maybe that had something to do with it? ... :woohoo:

Sunday February 3rd - Airhead Brunch at Max's Allegheny Tavern. 1 year 7 months ago #2093

• Tom Furey
  • Expert Boarder
we had around a dozen folks show up to the Airhead brunch. of note was Craig Immel. afterwards we headed over to Bicycle Heaven and Johnny Angel's Rock n Roll Museum, which will be the site of this years Mods vs Rockers event. nobody rode as the snow started coming in just as we were finishing our meals. i'll see you at perkins in April. i shall bing my new K75 Polizei special.
Hi Viz Uber Alles
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds