Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: chatterbox

chatterbox 6 years 1 month ago #449

• Gsweave
  • Senior Boarder
  • Yep, that's a wrench, don't confuse it for a hammer
  • Thank you received: 2
This is Margie...... Maggie and Dan's daughter, I am in search of a Chatterbox. Mom and Dan do "say" they have one however it was last spotted in a desolate area of the Bearing Sea known as Dan's man cave in the dark depths of the basement. It is now considered M.I.A. and search and rescue teams have been called off. If any of you have one that you are willing to part with please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with a price and shipping I will send you a check or pick up available if you are close to Mom and Dan. Thank you all generously. :woohoo:
Isaiah 55:11
" so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

chatterbox 6 years 1 month ago #450

• Diane Pears
  • Administrator
  • Rebel 250 to F650 to K75
  • Thank you received: 21
Hey Margie, Thought maybe you signed up for the Forum with username "Chatterbox"! :lol:
Does it have to be Chatterbox brand or are you looking for any kind of communication device? Is it for bike to bike or two-up on one bike helmet to helmet?
Keep an eye on the BMW MOA and IBMWR Classifieds Forums and and Ebay.
There was a jackpot of gear being sold from a pickup truck at the Laurel Highlands rally including some J&M communication stuff. A guy had retired from riding. I'll forward your request up to Jason & George in that club.
"If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do!"

chatterbox 6 years 1 month ago #452

• Gsweave
  • Senior Boarder
  • Yep, that's a wrench, don't confuse it for a hammer
  • Thank you received: 2
LOL Diane, actually that would be an extremely appropriate username as I never shut up :cheer: I'll be on the Yami with Russ so we are on the same bike, (inches from each other's heads) I'm just sick of him sounding like Kenny on South Park. Mom said Leo has one he said we could have, I just don't know what I need for it yet if anything. I was on Ebay and Amazon and there were so many different makes and models I had no idea what to even buy, the Chatterbox looked ancient and simple :) thank you so much for the reply and forward I appreciate it.
Isaiah 55:11
" so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds