Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hey Vince

Hey Vince 1 year 10 months ago #1690

• Kevin
  • Expert Boarder
  • Mancation Rider #0001, 1998 K1200RS , 2000 R1100RT, 2015 GS ADV
  • Thank you received: 4
Nice work on the 51 rally amico!
-Kev
Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seein some people out there having a good time on motorcycles, it makes me take another look. - Steve McQueen, 1970
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey Vince 1 year 10 months ago #1692

• Jim
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks Kevin. The rally was a success because of all of the people in the club who assisted and worked hard to make it so. I want to thank Marge and John Humphrey who were instrumental in set up and worked the whole rally to keep things running smoothly. Of course the charming and efficient Nancy Barrett who ran the registration desk with a group of volunteers. Ed Syphan who always does a great job on the dinner and scenic rides with Glenn Kidd riding sweep in addition to playing his production videos in the carousel building and Jay Singh leading an adventure ride. Leo Stanton got up early and took care of the coffee and did double duty for pack up after the rally. Jeff and Jacob Harlich assisted with coffee and Joyce Elk and Jack Bramkamp helped with registration. Jacob also helped with AV equipment set up. Diane Pears did the tee shirts and always makes sure there are plenty of maps and brochures in the coffee pavilion. Joann Barr was kind enough to continue her tradition of picking up the morning Sunday doughnuts and Maggie Weaver picked up the cookies for the Saturday night dinner. Mark Loesch did the bike exhibition for a second year in a row and his wife Linda supervised the Boy scouts who provided security and some tidy duties in the bathrooms.
William Crookston organized the field games and despite the weather they were a popular event.
I know I missed a few people, as generally club members are always good about helping so thanks to everyone for making it a successful rally.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralph L. Meyer
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds