Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Laurel Highlands Campout!

Laurel Highlands Campout! 3 months 2 weeks ago #1879

• Dennis Mickanin
  • Fresh Boarder
Just got back from The Laurel Highlands Campout at Pioneer Park Campground, just up the road from Kooser State Park. What a Great Event in our backyard, Wonderful BMW people, Nice Roads, Many Points of interest to checkout, Bonfire every nite, Clean shower houses / restrooms, AND The BEST DINNER Saturday nite of any Rally I've been to! The Rain passed us by Friday and Saturday and only the guests leaving early Sunday got Dumped on! Since we are only 45 minutes away we ( Ed Tatters, Leo, and myself ) took our time having coffee, and Breakfast ( pancakes, sausage, shredded potatoes ) packed up in some drizzle and by the time we got to Mt Pleasant we were seeing some sun!
Holly and her German Dash Hound joined us along with Joe Burns! Joe rolled in late Friday, and had to leave Saturday morning but he was Happy to get in a quick ride and hangout with some Friends!
A Reporter from the local paper did a interview with Ivan and his passenger, 9yr old grandson Regan who was having a Fun time camping, building fires,and adding to the List of State Parks he 's visited. ( Great to see a young man learning about our country and not mindlessly playing video games! ) Not to mention spending time with his Pap.
If you weren't there you missed a GOOD TIME! Make Plans for next year!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds