Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We set our souls Free! Woodstock RA Rally

We set our souls Free! Woodstock RA Rally 1 week 4 days ago #2345

• Dennis Mickanin
  • Junior Boarder
Got Home yesterday afternoon, what a wonderful weekend! Beautiful weather, Fantastic Roads, Interesting sights, and the Best of Friends! We took a Fairly Direct route there and back, but you can't really take a Bad Road in that part of the Appalachians. Tim and Diane were already set up when we arrived, and had checked the place out. Almost all the 4 Winds people camped together! Attending were: Ed, Sean, Tim, Diane, Leo, Holly, Joe, Bob, Ron, Ken, John, Rick, Jeff, Tony, Vince, Myself, and NEW MEMBERS Tom, along with Allen and his wife Jodi! For Allen and Jodi this was their first Rally! I think they said there were about a Thousand in total attendance. Each evening we would gather in our group camping area and talk, we did this too during the day, A lot of BS-ing went on! Seminars, checking out the vendors, going for rides,looking at Bikes took up the rest of our time. Some Highlights were: Bob's BMW had "FREE" Hot Dogs and Beer thursday night! ( Thankyou Bob! ) and our own 4 Winds Rally Chairman, Joe won a Grand Prize of a Beachs Tour!! ( We expect a full presentation and high lights when you get back! ) So YES, we had a GREAT TIME, next year near Maggie Valley, a little father away but more great Roads to get there, and in OCTOBER too! It was wonderful seeing so many of the 4 Winds club members there!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds