Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rally Report ... sort of!

Rally Report ... sort of! 2 months 2 hours ago #2524

• Dennis Mickanin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Well, it has been a long time coming! I finally got to get out of Covid-19 stay home and go hangout with Friends! Ed invited me to go to the ADV Riders Campout at Abrams Creek Campground, Elk Garden, W. Va. We had a Great Ride getting there, Good weather winding Roads, what could be Better! But it DID get Better! Friday, Riding the twistys, and sweepers! Saturday, MORE Riding the twistys, and sweepers! Sunday back to Reality! Woke to showers, but we Rode out of the Rain and got back home all dried out! It was so nice spending time with Don, Leo, Ed, Dan, Maggie, and Martha along with many other old acquaintances and some new friends. We did our Best to Social Distance, BUT that was by far the HARDEST thing to do, we all seemed to "comfortable" visiting in the Great Outdoors! Hopefully I can Report on some more Rallies soon, sadly I learned today Finger Lakes Rally 2020 is Cancelled! Stay Safe Everyone! ...... Ride MORE!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds