Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 54th 4 Winds Rally

54th 4 Winds Rally 2 months 1 week ago #2611

• Dennis Mickanin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Well, We FINALLY have attended a Rally I can report back on! The 54th Annual 4 Rains (Winds) Rally is in the Books! I can easily say this was the most challenging Rally we have ever attempted. We pushed ahead even when some were ready to call it quits, the end result was a pleasant weekend with Old and some New Friends! The attendance was down, (I heard 112) which worked out well so we could "social distance", and who knew that Covid could also stop RAIN!! That's Right! NO RAIN Thursday, Friday, Saturday,or Sunday!! The planned Rides went well, the scenic tour was very well attended (A BIG Thank You to Ed Syphan) Folks also enjoyed a GS Ride with Joe Burns. We were Very Pleased to have Kissell Motorsports with their 6 Demo Bikes at the Rally! Josh spent all Saturday morning and a big part of the afternoon leading Demo Rides on about a 20 mile loop! Each group was well attended, and the BIG Smiles on the Faces of the Riders returning said it ALL! THANK YOU KISSELL MOTOR SPORTS! The Folks at the Park were wonderful as always, having someone to sanitize restrooms etc was a great piece of mind! So all in all, My opinion is we had a Great Rally! Weather it was Movie night, Demo Rides, Scenic Tours, GS rides, Self Guided Tours, Dinner or our Till Next Year Donuts and Coffee Sunday morning, we were Thanked so many times by so many it confirmed to me we did GOOD! A special Thanks to our Rally Chairman Joe B., Ed T. that ran registration, Joe M., Diane , JoAnn, and all the other club members that helped out, we couldn't have done it without you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark S Frumkin

54th 4 Winds Rally 2 months 1 week ago #2612

• Ron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I agree with Dennis. Sunday and back after the 4-Winds Rally. Weather was ideal. Rides events went well. Kissell Motorsports demo rides was well received. Guest expressed how great it was to have the rally. Now we have to wait an see how many rally attendees will succumb to Covid19.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Diane Pears.

54th 4 Winds Rally 4 weeks 8 hours ago #2641

• Dennis Mickanin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Well Ron, Now since some time has passed, and you were so worried about the possibility of our guests getting sick, How about a follow up! All the feedback I have gotten has been VERY Positive for our guests enjoying themselves,and NOT a single mention of worry or illness. Guess motorcyclists are a Harty Bunch, understand the Risks we take each time we get on our Bikes, and enjoy Living Life! ...... I'm STILL watching for that HUGE Spike predicted from Sturgis! Looks like the Experts were possibly Wrong Again! I am very pleased Deaths are so Low, and I'm sure our Hearts go out to Everyone affected by this Terrible sickness, Lets spread HOPE and the Love of Living, so many Roads we haven't Ridden Yet!

54th 4 Winds Rally 3 weeks 5 days ago #2644

• Frank Beatrous
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds