Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Wanted Riding Companions to MOA rally

Wanted Riding Companions to MOA rally 1 week 1 day ago #2967

• Diane Pears
  • Administrator
  • Rebel 250 to F650 to K75
  • Thank you received: 26
Fellow MOA member contacted us by email looking for riding companions to attend his first MOA National rally in Springfield:

Hello 4 Winds,
My name is John Adamski and I live near Columbiana Oh and have been a MOA member since 2010. I am planning to attend the National Rally in June and was looking for someone to ride there with. Do you know any 4wind members that are going? I could meet up with them when they get into Ohio.

Thank you for the reply and helping me connect with a group that may be riding over to the rally. I was planning to be at the rally from June 14-19, leaving on June 13 and getting a hotel along the way (near Terra Haute, IN) and ride in on the 14th. I’m very flexible on the route, thinking it’s a 2 day trip each way. I ride a K1300 GT, so not looking for to many unpaved roads.
I sure appreciate your help, this will be my first National Rally. I’ve been a MOA member since 2010 when I bought the GT.

Thanks, John
jpaul4 — (at) — zoominternet.net
"If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning to ride could do!"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds