Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pittsburgh Moto Magazine Ride Out - June 23rd

Pittsburgh Moto Magazine Ride Out - June 23rd 5 months 4 weeks ago #1882

• Tom Furey
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Join Pittsburgh Moto Magazine Saturday, June 23 for the first annual Pittsburgh Moto Summer Rideout at Bull Pen Rustic Inn. We will have the first copies of issue Number 003 available for a discounted rate. Bring your bike and spend the day with fellow enthusiasts at this motorcycle meetup, enjoying food, drink, live music, and more.

The Bull Pen Rustic Inn has an indoor and outdoor bar, along with a large deck and gazebo. Located west of the city in Avella, Pennsylvania, Bull Pen is far enough away to give you a good reason to get some buddies together and go for a ride.

DIRECTIONS
Coming from Pittsburgh, head west on I-376. You can go a number of different ways depending on whether you want backroads or highway. From I-376 you can either head out to US-22 E and jump on PA-18 OR take I-79 S to PA-50. Check out a map to find the most ideal ride for your location.

pittsburghmoto.com/blogs/events/summer-rideout-2018
Hi Viz Uber Alles
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds