Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Motorbikes a@ Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix - July 14 /15

Motorbikes a@ Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix - July 14 /15 5 months 4 weeks ago #1883

• Tom Furey
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Ton Up Pittsburgh is stepping up to manage this years vintage motorcycle portion of the PVGP Vintage Motorcycle Show. We would like to thank Tip Paul and the Moto Guzzi Club for establishing the PVGP Vintage Motorcycle Show and growing it into a thriving event.
Registration includes:

Exclusive motorcycle entrance to the park
Parking in the motorcycle paddock and picnic grounds
Access to the Motorbikes at the PVGP hospitality tent
Entry into the People's Choice bike show
Complimentary kickstand plate

This year the Brand is BMW for both Motorbikes as well as cars. I know it's the same weekend as the MOA Rally. Anybody still around we are looking for a good turnout of BMW Motorcycles as well as volunteers to help with registration. Feel free to contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you can help out with anything.

www.facebook.com/MotorbikesAtThePVGP/

www.pvgp.org/car-shows/motorbikes/

Hi Viz Uber Alles
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Motorbikes a@ Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix - July 14 /15 5 months 4 weeks ago #1884

• sean barrett
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I will bring it up at the meeting tomorrow-sean
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds