Four Winds BMW Riders
Riding from the Three Rivers to the Four Winds...

Forum 05 MAINWhat’s happening . . . ?
Join our Four Winds community for the latest news and views, see who’s here, what’s going on and ask for advice.
One of our members conducts an impromptu tech session at Top O’ the Rockies rally.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ralph Meyer's Gear Garage Sale - This Saturday April 10th

Ralph Meyer's Gear Garage Sale - This Saturday April 10th 1 week 12 hours ago #2753

• Tom Furey
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
This Saturday fro 11:00 am till 1:00pm we are have a motorcycle gear garage sale at Ralph Meyers house located at 6056 Meadow Lane in Bakerstown, PA. 15007. Ralph was a life long BMW rider and rode until he could ride no more. He recently passed and his wife is looking to find good homes for al of his gear. Jackets, pants, boots, gps units, windshields, and even a Royal Enfield. Bring cash reasonable offers accepted.... Of note is an Aerostich jacket size 2XL Large. I have a bunch of photos posted on the 4 Winds Facebook Page.
Hi Viz Uber Alles
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ralph Meyer's Gear Garage Sale - This Saturday April 10th 3 days 19 hours ago #2759

• Walter B. Halaja
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I have some stuff to sell too ... BMW Navigator "Five" .... big Liter Trunk Box ... BMW Side bag liners ... windshield, IIium highway pegs & maybe more? :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds